The level of difficulty to procure permits for your project depends on how aggressive your project is and where it is located. Harbor Engineering and its affiliates have experience with permitting projects throughout the Northeast, Mid Atlantic and Southeastern United States as well as the Caribbean. Our engineers have collectively over 25 years experience procuring federal, state and local permits on behalf of our clients. This experience is not only important to know how to negotiate with the various regulatory agencies, it is paramount during the early planning phase since we can typically avoid spending time and money chasing a vision that has no chance in being approved.
Examples of the services offered by Harbor Engineering related to Regulatory Permitting include:
- Research regulatory permits issued in the past
- Coordinate pre-application meetings with regulatory officials
- Prepare applications to federal, state and local agencies
- Lead negotiations with regulatory officials
- Present at commission hearings